10/3/09

Random Ramblings: Fall Cleaning


I know I have been slacking!  But in my defense, I have completed our unpacking.  Sweaters and sweatshirts are officially available for use (not that I'm saying one way or the other if we are in a climate where sweaters are needed.)

Anyhoo, I've organized, cleaned, vacuumed, and decluttered our little home. I admit this came about due to a small (very small- thank you, God) infestation of fleas.  Once I began, I was maniacal.  Damn, does it feel good; my mind cleansed and my body aches.  I implore each of your to take a little time before the holiday season and get your life in order. It is surprising how this obsessive compulsive task will help pave the way for a solid road of productivity.

More to come later today, I'm feeling so inspired by my lemon and bleach scented home.

No comments:

Post a Comment